DO NOT LEAVE THE UNITED STATES without obtaining a legal assessment of your case from an immigration attorney!

In early 2012 DHS proposed an alternative process for filing waivers of inadmissibility (I-601) based on unlawful presence. This proposed change would allow immediate relatives of U.S. Citizens to apply for a provisional waiver of inadmissibility before departing the United States to complete the visa consular process abroad. “Immediate Relatives” are spouses, children and parents of a U.S. Citizen. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PROVISIONAL WAIVER PROCESS IS NOT IN EFFECT YET! DHS should provide more information about the program in early 2013. Schedule your appointment with our office now to discuss if you are eligible for Consular Processing and an I-601A waiver.alternative process for filing waivers of inadmissibility